Showing all 8 results
400 Ahadith Qudsiyah€8.99
A collection of 400 Ahadith Qudsiyah that is whatever Allah Most High revealed to His Messenger (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) by inspiration or dream and was conveyed by the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) in his own words.Ahadith Qudsiyah are special in that their meaning is entirely from Allah Most High while the wording is that of the Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace).Divided into 42 chapters this compilation contains 400 Ahadith Qudsiyah side by side with English translation. Each hadith is also referenced.The hadiths in this collection have been compiled from
- Mu’atta al-Imam Malik
- Sahih al-Bukhari
- Sahih Muslim
- Jami’ al-Tirmidhi
- Sunan Abi Dawud
- Sunan al-Nasa’i
- Sunan Ibn Majah
English rendering by Rafiqe Abdur Rahman.
Fortress Of The Muslim [Pocket Size Edition]€4.99
Fortress Of The Muslim – Invocations From the Qur’an & Sunnah.
Invocations from the Qur’an & Sunnah. Translation of Hisnul-Muslim. (aka ‘Citadel of the Believer’)
This beautiful booklet consists of many authentic Dua’s (supplications) for a Muslim to supplicate on a daily basis and on special occasions.
Forty Hadith: Arabic/Eng, Pocket Size€4.00Publisher: Islamic Book Service – IBSSize/Vol.: A7 (7.4×10.5 cm – 2.91×4.13 in – Pocket small)ISBN : 8172311982Size – 12 x 9 x 1 cm
Imam al-Nawawi’s, rahimullah, Forty Hadith collection in full colour, glossy print.
Arabic text with English translation & transliteration.
Recommended! Makes a nice gift.
ICO Islamic Studies Textbook Grade 6 Part 1 & 2€34.99
In this grade, learners will discover the wisdom behind Allah’s (swt) sending of messengers and revealing divine scriptures. They will also study the true meaning of worship and the status of ihsaan. The Qur’an lessons comprise of the recitation of the 27th Juzu’ and memorization of Soorat Al-Muzzammil and Soorat Al-Jinn. Life of Hijrah is the focal point of the Seerah section. It includes the biographies of Uthmaan Ibn Al-Affaan (ra) and Ali Ibn Abee Taalib (ra). The significance of Sawm and Hajj are important topics discussed at this grade level. This book concludes with lessons on the adhkaar said during windstorms or rain, and the etiquette of social gatherings. The material is presented, using a spiral approach, where students revisit each area and study it in greater depth each year. The Student’s Textbook contains the subject text of the lessons, exercises as well as activities.
The ICO project is a distinguished one because:
- Our curricula meet the needs of the target audience for integrated, coherent, and appropriate curricula.
- They were prepared according to scientific bases, assimilating the most recent educational and psychological theories.
- They were prepared by special educationists who are experienced in designing curricula and who are familiar with the needs of the target group.
- They employed the most recent techniques and educational aids.
- They went through many quality control processes, which were carried out by specialized committees, and they were enhanced by teachers who evaluated the curricula before releasing them.
The Features and Characteristics of the Textbooks:
These books were prepared by the International Curricula Organization (ICO) and have certain features, which distinguish them from any other textbooks:
First: The Technical Features:
- The textbooks have been designed in accordance with the international quality standards in all aspects: colors, paper, size, illustration, and printing.
- They have been furnished with the appropriate illustrations and pictures which match the students’ educational stage and environment.
- The texts have been distributed and organized in a way that makes the text stand out, paying special attention to the font type and size, and the spaces; and colors were chosen carefully to appeal to the target audience.
Second: The Instructional and Linguistic Features:
- Reinforce the proper linguistic basis of the non-Arabic speaking students.
- They build the students’ linguistic dictionary according to their environmental needs.
- Provide non-Arabic speaking students with a good deal of Islamic vocabulary.
- Identify the correct articulation of the different sounds through the study of the Glorious Qur’an.
- Enable the students to evade making mistakes when reciting the Glorious Qur’an through employing the rules of the Arabic language.
- Provide an integrated curriculum with well-prepared scientific content and vocabulary.
- Take into consideration the students’ individual mental differences and their diverse linguistic skills.
- Consider the students’ different cultures.
- Develop the students’ creativity and mental faculties.
Third: The Educational Content Features:
- Reinforce the principle of forgiveness and the etiquette of disagreement with others.
- Develop the spirituality, morality, and values of the students.
- Help students have good and balanced personalities.
- Develop the students’ pride in their Muslim identity.
- Help the caller to Islam to develop a balanced personality that reflects the moderation of Islam.
ICO Islamic Studies Textbook: Grade 7, Part 2€15.99
This series is designed for teaching Islamic culture to young Muslims in non-Arabic speaking countries and International Schools. The series aims to enable students to identify the foundations, principles and rules of the religion of Islam by building a strong knowledge base to enable them to maintain their faith and identity and interact with others. The curricula considered the needs of the target groups, environments in which they reside and educational policies used in the target countries.
Prayers of the Pious By Omar Suleiman (Inspirational collection)
About The Book
This inspirational collection of prayers and reminders is the perfect companion for anyone who wishes to connect to the Divine.
The author provides us with thirty short prayers taken from the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad and the early generations, each with a short reminder to deepen the impact of the prayer in our lives.
Prayers of the Pious provides spiritual gems that serve as valuable wisdom and practical advice for the soul.
By reading this short work with an attentive heart, the reader can cultivate love for God and His Messenger and live life with gratitude and contentment.
The author talks of this book himself saying; “This book “Prayers of the Pious” developed out of a series of lessons that I recorded as part of the Yaqeen Institute during Ramadan in 2018. Each day, I took a prayer from one of our pious predecessors, mostly from the Companions, and taught how to call upon our Creator the same way that they called upon Him.
By following this series on a daily basis each month, and by starting to record a personal dua’ journal, writing down your own prayers following the same manner that the pious predecessors used, you can hopefully conned to Allah in the same way they connected to Him. So I hope that you will join me on this journey, and share the Prayers of the Pious and your own prayers with everyone that you know, and please remember to also keep us in your prayers”.
About The Author
Shaykh Omar Suleiman is the young evergreen scholar with the big smile. Born and raised in Louisiana, he has a unique way of relating to a western audience through his character, and has gained the love of people of all ages and backgrounds.
He is the Founder and President of the Yaqeen Institute for Islamic Research, and an Adjunct Professor of Islamic Studies in the Graduate Liberal Studies Program at SMU (Southern Methodist University). He is also the Resident Scholar at Valley Ranch Islamic Center and Co-Chair of Faith Forward Dallas at Thanks-Giving Square. He holds a Bachelors in Accounting, a Bachelors in Islamic Law, a Masters in Islamic Finance, a Masters in Political History, and is currently pursuing a Phd. in Islamic Thought and Civilization from the International Islamic University of Malaysia.